Posted on October 21, 2008 by Barely Sarcasm
AP reporting – Joe the Plumber is crapping around, not paying taxes, living life… John McCain is spouting nonsense and not making any sense about what his policies are, why he believes in the war and why he doesn’t thinks that a tax-cut for 95% of the population is dispicable… Sarah Palin is showing up on Saturday Night Live like she’s avril lavigne (also Canadian)…
BUT BARACK OBAMA WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION, ANY TIME – 100% TRUTH, NO FUCKING AROUND.
Barack Obama gives an in detail description of his unit to a local youth group.
See what I mean? See above, okay?
Filed under: Jim | Tagged: Austin, Barack Obama, Campaign, Democracy, Democrat, GOP, Joe The Plumber, McCain, Ohio, Palin, Questions | 2 Comments »
Posted on March 11, 2008 by Barely Sarcasm
- Make a Barack Obama / Heath Ledger Necro-Porn reference.
- Pass on.
- Show off your “Vote for Ron Paul” fanny pack.
- Run out of singles.
- Present yourself in a submissive yet clenched fashion. No one wants that.
- Ignite the cross.
- A firm low-five, right on their thigh.
- Pull out your fairy dust and proclaim, “Let’s settle this like Nymphs!”
- Mention the deadly minivan crash.
- “Grow Up!”
- Try to pry off his wedding ring.
- A firm handshake and a solemn promise to never let this happen again.
- The Electric Slide.
Filed under: Adam, Jim, Lists 4 Life, Rick | Tagged: Barack Obama, Conversation, Heath Ledger, Ron Paul | Leave a comment »